The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bees and Blind Girls


On July 16th 1945 a blind girl sees a flash of light from something that happened nearly two hundred kilometers away.

A knife isn't evil. It just depends what use it is put to.

Neither is a gun. Guns can be used for useful purposes.

Dynamite was originally used for getting rid of tree stumps quickly and easily. People still do use it for that. A fine use.

But I feel that some things are intrinsically evil, no matter which way you slide it.

The other day I saw a bee on the ground. And thought to myself, "if I wanted to I could kill that bee. From where it is, it can do nothing to stop me. It doesn't even know that I'm here."

We are all bees. In one way or another.

After all, as the man said on that day:

"Now we are all sons of bitches."




No comments:

Post a Comment