The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Saturday, May 8, 2010

With A Little Help From My Friend


So, I've been feeling a bit awful lately. About half the time really.
Its what I do.
I love you guys. You're all fantastic. You know who you are.








My friends, love me I don't know why.
when I'm sad I wanna lie down and cry,
My friends help me up, back to my feet,
With rainbow colours the sad they greet.

When, I'm mad they calm me down,
they take me back to ground,
Like a stray balloon they grab my string,
they wouldn't let go, when I'm flying,

And then again I'm sad, I'm mad, I'm bad, I'm glad, I'm once again sad,
They keep me sane, out of the rain, when I'm a pain, patience wanes...
But they don't back off, when I'm aloft, voices soft,
They hold me down, they stop my frown, they carry my crown,
They're so great, such awesome mates, I'm such a weight, but...

They hold me up.

1 comment: