The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Friday, March 25, 2011

Tale Tail Tied Together

I was going make this post about why I hate someone with long blonde hair and a big nose, and then I was going to make this post about why I love someone else with even longer blonde hair, (and a very cute nose) but realized that ranting about why I love or hate people would be really annoying. I saw both of those people today by the way.

So I'm just going to write a poem, and you don't have to read it, and it shall be most likely terrible, but hey, at least I'll enjoy it.




If I were to stand in a spotlight,
You wouldn't see me more,
If I snuck up you to give a fright,
To you it would only bore.

To dance in the sun
Is so very much fun.
To dance in the moon
Only means you're a loon.

I dream of the time when you loathed me,
I dream of the time we were friends,
But only real people, and not ones in my head,
Really have beginnings and ends.

I dream of you my former ally,
I dream and dream, and know not why.
I dream of cold nights when we saw each other,
I dream of warm ones when you were barely there.
I dream of the time my face you tried to smother,
I dream of the kill that to make you couldn't bare.

But I killed you.
You knew how it had to go.
I altogether forgot you.
In cold drifts of memory's snow.

If it were the other way,
I would have cut you down,
If it were you who had to stay,
I would have stole your crown.

You know me,
I know you,
The way that we were.
Young boys that could climb trees, and forever,
We would dream of her.





No comments:

Post a Comment