The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birds

So my brain is being strange. It really isn't a good time for it.

Humming bird.

I find it surprising that I could grow to the age of eighteen without ever really finding out who I am.

Crow.

It's funny. When humans get fixated on death, we are told to 'get out of our dark mood'. Why? Because we can't alter something bad we should ignore it, or pretend it is actually good?

Sparrow.

I can't be bothered trying to stop myself from behaving strangely. Think = do. I just don't care.

Owl.

I think I'll take a long trip to somewhere far away.

Pelican.

I need an answer to my questions, because questions are born into a person. We're two things. A bundle of chemical reactions that take place in a self perpetuating cycle, and questions. Endless questions.

Penguin.





Humans are mammals. Of the order of primate.

There is only one species of human left.

I wonder what happened to the rest?

No comments:

Post a Comment