The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Die, And Please Stay Dead.




"I could say that I will not be fooled,
(not by you, not again) but all the world knows that is a lie"

- Bartholomew Dutch.

I paid good money to watch you die,
I paid my full, fair share. 
I sold my watch so I could see you die,
But you just didn't care. 

You lived anyway, you insult me with life.
You dwelt where I knew you would, 
You sung and played your bamboo fife, 
Because you knew you could. 

I hated you, I staked you alive,
Over and over again. 
On your face, such a look of surprise,
Over and over to spend. 

I stood in the crowd, or at your side, 
I looked on from above, beneath,
But each and every time you died,
You crawled back with your nails and teeth. 

Have we not fought long enough? 
Have we not seen and felt so much? 
Die now, die now, state my final thirst.
It is either you or I, and I will not go first.


No comments:

Post a Comment