The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's your star sign?


My horoscope always says I was born under the sign of Mars, the God of Battle. Accordingly, I am a courageous individual, more interested in finding out things personally rather than reading about them in books. Apparently I am always ready for the outdoors, adventure and challenge.

I think that now I don't have school, I'm going to get a night job so I never have to go outside during the day ever again. Also, my library is getting there in terms of respectability, though I have neglected it recently, as it is much cheaper to download books and read them on my laptop. I've developed a new fear: Being struck by lightning. After the last thunderstorm that scared the bejesus out of me, it has officially made the list of things I hate/fear. Which, for your entertainment is now thus:

1. Horses.
2. Myself.
3. Chimps.
4. Lobsters.
5. Being struck by lightning.
6. Misc grievous bodily harm.*
7. Misc horrible imaginary monsters.*
8. Hospitals.
9. Guns, and the potential of strangers to have them.
10. Many, many, MANY more. So many.

*The miscellaneous ones refer to, usually, the dreams I have lately been having. Thus they fluctuate. 


God I hate horoscope bullshit. Almost as much as I hate horses. GOD I hate horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment