The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I, Geek.

I can take off my underwear without taking off my pants. Some would say that it is physically impossible. I SAY DIFFERENT!

it really isn't all that hard. provided you are:

1) Moderately flexible, Or
2) In possession of stretchy underwear
3) For preference, Both

basically you have to pull on leg of the underwear down through your pants/shorts/trouser legging, and pull it over your foot. now one leg is free. the you maneuver it back up the legging with out it snapping back up on its own, because THAT REALLY HURTS if you are male. then you pull the other leg of your undies off and down over your foot, simple.

Anyone can do it, its basically just an engineering trick.

And I am not a Sociopath!

1 comment:

  1. I would be lying if I said that I didn't try this, I didn't succeed and I didn't put my underwear back on afterwards without taking my pants off as well.

    ReplyDelete