The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Why People Don't Like Me.

Sigh... people seem to just not like me. Now, I understand that some people are just jerks, and some people are challenged and frightened by my eccentricities (I don't mind that too much).
Some people I know, who I know are charming people, have many friends who they like and are liked in return, many of whom sport a happening oddness.

But why do the despise me then? well maybe despise is too strong a word. But I have noticed and definite distancing from several of these afore mentioned peoples.

And I'm sure I'm not paranoid. I know what paranoia feels like and this ain't it.

Its not like anyone read this anyway, so what does it matter?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a devoted reader, as a fellow weird one. only just got an account though, so I've never commented before.
    I'm sure no one despises you.

    ReplyDelete