The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Not a man in sight

"Na einai kalitero anthropo apo ton Patera tou."
- Greek proverb.

The hashed beauty,
Cold to touch, but glorious to look
I kiss you face,
It blesses my lips in freezing agony.

Pain is in the mind,
Love is in the heart,
Lust in the body,
Joy is in the soul,

The dream is here,
The dream we fought against,
The white upper class
The children of an unnamed God

Lovers, lovers one and all,
Blessed are the weak,
Who is weaker, we who kill ourselves?
Not any, any, I dare you to say.

Cold and bright in Shrödinger's Cave,
Are you good or bad until you leave,
And step into the sun,
Bright and wonderful.

Are we true, or are we liars?
Are graceful, or dancing chaste,
Are we knowing of the steps,
Or are we new to the routine?

I said it again and again, I saw you clothes-less
Not a good sight it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment