The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cheerioh.

He said, "Son, you be sure careful mind,
There are about so many evil witches,
Men who hate the Son Of God, you'll find,
And whores, devils, and sons of bitches.
They'll hurt you if they can son,
Oh, they'll hurt you if they can."

But he never told me what to do,
If I was the one who was dealing the pain,
But when back then all I knew,
Was that even the evil still see rain,
On the just and unjust alike indeed,
Yes, on the just and unjust alike.

Strong and tall, brave and true,
Eyes like stars and hands like hope,
One of the best, and one of the few,
Please God throw me some rope.
I really need a hand here Lord,
Dear God I really need a hand.

So I walked and ran a million miles,
And faced some terrible aches,
I wandered through a sea of smiles,
And bet on high, weighty stakes,
"You gotta be innit to win it boy,
Damn, you gotta be innit to win."

Win I did, but at what kind of a win?
Laugher and loss are a plenty here,
In the valley of inventive, curious sin,
You'll let loose all you hold dear.
You see what you love turn grey and dead,
Yes, you see all you love turn grey.

Run far and fast, and stay away from me.
I'm the one they warned you about,
Get yourself far away, somewhere you can be,
A place where you never have to shout.
You can whisper in your special place.
My love, You can whisper in your place.

Cheerioh. X.


No comments:

Post a Comment