The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Monday, April 2, 2012

No Matter

I was, just a little while back, abused for voicing an opinion that no one else bothered to try to understand.

But, it doesn't matter.

It's not like I'm some giant enigma, I'm not too complicated to understand. But, I find largely people are more comfortable believing big simple things, and ignoring how things actually are, rather than tax their brains trying to figure out the way people really feel and what sayings really mean.

I'm not ashamed of thinking the way I do, even if you are. I'm not ashamed of standing up for my people, despite the wrong we have done, and despite that most people would rather believe that we are awful, than accept that we are just people, as with everyone else.

It makes me tired, to argue. I try not to generally. I just try to live, and maintain a little integrity to self while I'm at it.

What would you have me do?




No comments:

Post a Comment