The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jessica, A Really Nice Girlie.

going to Sydney tomorrow, but I'll be back soon to post you all sweet, sweet bloggotry!

Now for a poem about jess.

Ahem.

I owned once pet called Jess,
The least retarded of my two lovely rats.
she ran around, on the bathroom mats.
She would always relieve my stress,

But Jess is a girlie I know pretty well,
She thought I was cute in year six,
Oh you crazy trinity chicks,
Back then I could hardly spell.

Jess is really quite nice to see,
Dyed her hair VERY light blonde.
Of this shade, she's really quite fond.
But it was that colour originally.
(how odd)

She once went out, with a guy with my name,
Dave guessed it right on his first go,
When he got his name right, Jess said "Whoa"
Strangely, the Joels are hardly the same.

But my friend Jessica really quite excellent,
She's a funny, kind, clever girl,
(Also quite pretty as well)
The time with her, I'm happy I spent.


(I'm not a sociopath people, see, I have friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment