The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How Do you Feel About Robots?


Here is what my friends said when I asked them that very question:

So long as it isnt killng innocent people etc. i'm pretty cool with them

i hate them, it's the fact that a robot doesn't have the evolutionary trait of morals and who knows what kind of personality the robot is going to have?

they can be useful but we have to be careful that they don't get a mind of their own and rise up against humans

i feel theyre metal.

I love them more than unicorns (which must be a fair ammount)

they're scrumpadoutious, but realistically quite boring cept when YOU SMASH THEM, GINKOOOO

I Love them. Wish I was one

how do you feel about cucumbers?

i like them, unless they're hurting me and they've caught a virus.

depends how shiny and how far i have to go with them... *shifty eyes*

they're very useful but not essential

good and bad. I don't like the idea of theme doing everything for Humans but the general comcept is pretty awesome


So I have some pretty unusual friends. And I don't recommend "going anywhere" with a robot. Especially not to children.

1 comment: