The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Jumbled Rhyme of Sadness and Badness.

And now the things I've always loathed,
I find myself draped in and clothed,
But please, look at me, look within,
I'm the same boy I've always been.

Or maybe it is, that I was cruel all along,
That time and change have uncovered my wrong.
The part of me that once was caged,
Is now free on the world's stage.

Can you not see? I'm not a good person.
My failings and evils they gradually worsen.
I'll hurt you, I'll cut you, I'll scratch at your eyes,
I'll fill you with pity and feed you my lies.

" ...'Cause I don't care where you've been,
and I don't care what you've seen,
we're the one's that still believe,
and we're looking for a page,
in that lifeless book of hope,
where a dream might help you cope..."

One side of me laughs,
One side it does weep.
Is it bad and good halves,
Or into madness, I leap?

I know how to live, I know how to breath,
I know how to hate, I know how to seethe.
I know whats what, and I know the whole the deal.
I come with the Axe-man, with your last meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment