The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Backstage

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women are merely players,
They have their exits and their entrances.

- The Bard.

He was right.
But there was more.
there is a stage
we all dance on.
But more,
More.
There is
A backstage.
And to see it.
Sends you mad.
I should know.
The "backstage"
Of all the universe.

This Is what it is like:
Too look out, inspires madness, and tears.
Too look in, makes pause for wonder, and joy.
For to look out one can feel the fear, the terror of infinity, compared to you.
But to look in, one can see the individuality, the complexity, the artistry of you.

I wish you could see,
What I have seen.
I wish You could feel,
The things that I have felt.
To hear those sounds.
Calling calling.

I couldn't live with out them.
I can barely live with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment