The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Monday, September 27, 2010

Do Any Of My Posts Start With 'E' ?

La la la la.

If Hannah is reading this, I love the new look of your blog, Alexander Pope is pretty awesome.

This is her blog, If she hasn't deleted it: http://eternalsunshineofhannahsmind.blogspot.com/

To everyone who follows (openly or in secret) my blog, I love you, let's get married. If you are reading this, you get fifty points and a hug.

Anyway. How about a rhyme?

Let's all go swim in jelly.
And get sticky and smelly,
Then have a shower,
For half of an hour
In strawberries and cream,
And we'll never get clean!

Oh Joel you handsome word-smith you. No wonder all the ladies fancy you and your Irish accent.

Holidays huh? I know! Car-ay-zee!

I should probably accomplish something meaningful with all this free time.

....

I'm going to go play Batman now! :D


3 comments:

  1. aw thanks joely! pope has some awesome quotes and poems hey. lovin your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is a loving that ryhme. MORE THAN ANYTHING. I'm copying it down into my book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, it probably said it was deleted cause i changed the name sorry haha.

    ReplyDelete