The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Ultimate Cure


The cure to feeling sad, guilty, hungry, depressed, lonely in pain and tired is...

I'm buggered if I know. But in a brief afternoon nap of about 30 minutes, a magical fairy came down and slipped some in my green tea with lemon. AND NOW I FEEL GREAT!!!!

But seriously. I'm actually so happy. For reasons unknown. *shrug* Who gives a damn! Happy is great! Not conducive to making art, writing or school work... But Uber fun!

YEA-HA! I love being me! (dances in a circle)

You guys don't seem to understand exactly how happy I am...

Linky:

LOL! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. seconded :P Altho I should have seen it coming since there was a 'LOL! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!' after the link...

    ReplyDelete