The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Knick Trick Flick Stick Slick.



How would you feel if in a single night I had aged 70 years, and was now 87 years old?

I had a dream last night, a huge blind white worm was eating my face.

Imagine gliding above the world in space, around and around and around. Taking in messages from France and sending them to Afghanistan. Beaming all sorts of things to all sorts of people.

Or living under a leaf. Eating soil and doing nothing.

I can't even think about bicycles right now. It would be too difficult.

Red metal bicycles. Nice black tires. Bells that go "Ding!"

I'm a puffer fish. I inhale water for a defensive mechanism and one in every sixty dishes made from my flesh are fatal.

Breathing is good. I'm doing it right now. I'm probably doing it as you read this.

Unless I'm holding my breath or I'm dead or something.

I feel slightly better about myself when I wiggle my feet.
Its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment