The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Heart of a Beast

"look mirror, I have her heart in my hand! She is dead!

No, my mistress, what you hold is the heart of a pig."


I've hated you.
And and I've been the object of your
...Obsession.
And you've hated me.
And you've been the subject of my
...infatuation.
I've doubted you, sure,
And I've fought you
Tooth and claw.
The only way I can.
You've promised things to me,
That you didn't keep.
And you've crushed me,
Under your lovely boot heel.
But I rose again.
And again.
And again.
And you rose again.
And again.
And again.
But I can't do anything.
But know you,
As well as I know myself.
And you bastard, I don't know,
What you'll do.
But it better,
Be better.
Than what you did before.
Because I'll always be here,
To make you remember.
If it isn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment