The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Monday, August 2, 2010

My Soundly Soulful Silence.

Let me caress your

Essence of self.

I promise to hold it gently, not to bruise it, damage or soil it.

I assure you, my hands are clean.

Will you let me?

Do not clamp your fingers,
About my wrist.

Holding back my hand.

It offends me.
To think.
You do so.

I shall polish your Eyes in their sockets,

Let them see,
With a new gleam.

Do you see, as I do, the colours of our world?
Gentle shifting hue, blue, yellow, green.

Perish your thoughts of pity.
Perish your thoughts of generosity.
Stand and see for a moment,

Then continue to be good.

It is irrelevant, but see, you have to Fight or Submit.

Fight or Submit, it is irrelevant but to see you have.

Entertain thoughts while rejecting them.



Trickling through your hand,
Is a fine white sand.
The people of this world are unrefined, are crass.
Their souls and motives as bitter, as brittle as glass.
Bare them not your worry, your labels, your concern,
And all will call you teacher, from you will learn.


1 comment: