The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Things I'll Do.

I'll walk away in confusion, after having done something perfectly mundane.

I'll think you called my name when you didn't.

I'll twitch when you give me a funny nickname.

I'll look at you like I know exactly who you are.

I'll then walk away like I don't know you.

I'll waste all the money in my wallet on something you don't even particularly want.

I'll wear a rubber grin while you hang around with people I don't like, and make loud noises.

I'll dedicate a poem to you.

I'll cry at you and you won't know what to do.

I'll make you laugh until you can't breath.

I'll make you feel better with kind words when you are upset.

I'll won't fight any monsters, I'll be busy dealing with my own.

I'll recommend you don't use violence.

I'll ask if you want to get a drink with me.

I'll make you appreciate how smart I am.

I'll pray for someone you care about.

I'll give you half of something that is mine.




1 comment: