The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Realness.

Reality, Realness, Realism.
Definition: 1) The state of being actual or real, "He questioned the realness of his situation"

I can see into the other world, run my hand along its course grass, cool on my fingertips.
I can feel the other world pressing onto this one, the colours blur in speed, red, blue, green, purple, beautiful.
I can smell the other world, warm, salty, sweet on my pallet, delectable, soothing.
I can hear the other world, its warm orange aroma hangs in the air tantalizingly, a temping finger dragging me forward.
I can taste the other world, its voices whisper to me in the night, call out my name in the day,
Cry for me. Cry for their lost son.

When was I there?
When did I smell such sights?
When did I taste such sounds?
Feel the colours?
When did I dance with such beauty?
Memory of my mind is erased, only sensation remains, flesh memory.
Oh how I wish I could go back to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment