The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'll Wipe Anti-Inflammatory Rub In Your Eyes, And Laugh.

So a private source told me that some (not all) trinity kids think I'm bat-shit insane. In a negative way. Off-the-rails-flaming-wreck of a person.

Also, to the person who told me, I love you very much.

So, I suppose I'm not that normal. I suppose I've made a few mistakes. I could give you a whole lot of things to chew on, like, "Jesus, who I love btw, Hung out with some pretty shady characters" Or perhaps, "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone" or even, "Love all equally, richer or poorer, the sick the feeble in body or mind, the needers of charity"* perhaps "Aren't you guys Christians? how come you invite my friend David (the Atheist! oh dear, we must save him!) to your youth bible tea parties, but not me?". But you know what? I don't really feel like pulling a reasonable, definite kind of argument against you. After all, what reasonable arguments did you give for judging me? Not one. Bit hypocritical on my part, I know.

So this is what I'm gonna do. I'm going to swear at you.

Fuck you. FUCK you. I hope you choke on all those shit stupid makes-no-sense contradictory rules you have. I hope your ignorance, intolerance, non-accepting, lying crap makes you happy, you cunt fucking shit-heads.

If you fall over on the street, I won't help you up.

Not all of you are bad. Many of you are quite dear to me. Thank-you for enacting Christian values.

Also, I am more intelligent than, at the very least, half of you.

*Zomg, Joel knows bible verses!

4 comments:

  1. its alright. they think i'm a bitch, apparently.
    DON'T WORRY ANGE. I LOVE YOU.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for ironic religious intolerance :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. obviously I have not been on your blog for too long! Bloody hell! Who said that? grargh, makes me angry! While Joel you are most certainly different from anyone else we have met at Trinity (which isn't unexpected, we are sheltered kids)you are not, 'bat-shit insane'. We can be sheltered dicks sometimes. -.- anywho I think you're cool Joel, keep up the blog posts!

    ReplyDelete