The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Die Already.

Just die won't you? Why won't you die? What is wrong with you? You cling to life like a piece of shit clings to the toilet bowl. Flush after fucking flush you just stick on.

I want to live. I want to love.

No you don't. You just think you do, its programmed into your DNA, "Survive, Breed" otherwise life wouldn't exist. Just die already. I've stomped on you so many times, and every time you get up. Why won't you just die?

I don't want to die.

Yes you do, look at your self, crying and cowering and waiting for death, begging for it. I'm giving you a gift, can't you see? Just thank me and take it!

Nothing? You can't even speak? Come on freak, dance! That's what you are for isn't it? Dance in a cage to amuse the people? Dance or Die, those are your choices!

SPEAK TO ME, FREAK!

Nothing?

Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment