The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Have A Hat, Therefore I Win The Argument.

As David would say, What the sh*t.

No way.

That is like, the most hilariously random thing ever to happen to me ever.

I went home, and laughed because I couldn't think of anything else to do.

So imagine you had a bullet that you had to shoot the president of the united states with and you know you won't be able to. Saying, "Ah well, never-mind" you shrug, block one ear and fire it straight up in the air.

The bullet flies up into the sky, bounces off an airplane wing, curves down, pings of a light post, through a hundred civilian crowd striking none of them and hits J.F.K right in the temple as he is gliding past in that convertible.

Thats basically what happened. Only I wasn't given life in prison.

Also, I hate guns.

But that was a pretty good metaphor for what happened.


It isn't this hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment