The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Friday, July 23, 2010

Mental State.

Face it you guys, I actually am different. I mean... I hear things that aren't there. I have violent mood swings that I've learned to control, am very paranoid and I have strange horrible nightmares most nights. Plus there's my leg thing. I don't say much about it but it hurts most of the time to varying degrees.

I mean, right now as I'm writing this I'm actually being abused by something in my head.
I always feel shit bad depressed at about 2-3 to 5-6 in the day, even if the day has been awesome.
I'm sorry okay, but some people seem to think that if they just ignore the problems they aren't there, but they are. And I wish sometimes people would acknowledge that instead of just dismissing them as not real things or that I'm over exaggerating them.

I needed to have a vent, 'cause I try not to complain about that stuff and this is what a blog is for.

I'm sorry, and I hope you don't stop reading my blog just because of that. Who-ever particular person you are. Probably Jess, 'cause your always reading my blog, lol.

3 comments:

  1. I still love you Joel (Y)

    ... even when i don't get blog mentions

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true. i'm always reading this haha.

    but seriously, we like you the way you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome the way you are daddy :D

    ReplyDelete