The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Very Silly Song.

I'll fight you, I'll bite you, I'll sing you a song.
I'll kiss you, I'll miss you, I'll string you along.

This is my silly song,
Why don't you sing along,
I want a Camel to bake,

I knew a funny man,
He ate a slice of ham,
And the leaves he will rake.

I'll meet you, and seat you, in a throne,
I'll stop you and drop you in the sea alone.

This is not hard to do,
writing a song for you,
because it makes no sense,

Why don't I do this more?
My shoes are on the floor,
And my socks are on a fence!

I'll snub you, I'll rub you, In some mud,
I'll hit you, and commit you, with a thud.

This is my silly song,
It goes for far too long,
Why don't I stop now?

Well, I shall tell you why,
my eyeballs are in the sky,
I can't stop, because I don't know how.

Zooben!

No comments:

Post a Comment