The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Everyone Has Problems




We all have problems. Big ones, small ones. Constant ones and brief ones. But I feel that one of the things that defines us as people is the way we deal with them. Do we act violently? Cruelly? Stupidly? Angrily? Do we attack needlessly, do we simply block out the world or quietly attempt to deal with whatever it is? Do we punish ourselves, or others, unjustly? Do we cope with it well, or badly? What ways do we cope with it, with things, people, or something else?

I'm not even making a point here. I'm just rambling. You go now, deal with your problem, whatever it is, in whatever way you think best. I promise I won't judge you, and you can always talk to me about whatever it is. I might try to help, if you want. But if you don't want my help or don't want to talk, I totally understand.

Stay Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment