The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Secret Life Of Joel

"When Life give you lemons, eat them, you dumb shit."
-Chris Law.

Words of wisdom indeed Mr. Law.

The question is, would you all believe me if i told you I sneaked (snuck?) into peoples back gardens at night and stole their washing off the lines? Then took all that stolen washing through a trapdoor under my bedroom carpet, and tried it on in front of a floor to ceiling mirror, giggling and licking my lips all the time?

'Cause it might be something I'll say.
'Cause it might be true.

"You there! Yes, you young lady! Would you like to passionately kiss me? You would? How jolly. "
- Joel Hollands.

So we did. A few times. Then a few more. Then she went away and I went to get a drink of water.

What the crap am I writing? This is the worst blog post ever.

Hahahahaha!!!

Ahem.

Okay I'm better now. *Thumbs Up*




No comments:

Post a Comment