The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chill Out.

What are you afraid of?
I won't hurt you, I don't ever hurt.
But don't you know, You should be mine,
So why are we wasting all this time?

So chill out, and lets go,
Let's stay cool and slow,
But don't waste time,
No, don't waste time,
When you know so well,
You should be mine.

Whats the stress for?
It won't happen
Like it did before,
Not anymore,
Like before.

You always worry,
And make your mind bleed,
You understand,
There's just no need,
So take my hand,
C'mon, lets go,
Life's too short,
If you make it so.

Ask my friends,
I'm a nice guy,
There's just no point,
To all your "why?"
We can make it chill,
We can make it sweet,
Just hold you nose,
And follow your feet.
Dive in, just do it,
Let's go get to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment