The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Plant Metaphore

Picture a group of plants and flowers green leaves, colourful petals. And they are nice enough.

But entwined in the plants and flowers is a weed, a brown and grey weed, covered in sharp thorns. And the weed has spiraled around the flowers and entwined its roots to the other plants, so ingrained it was that the other plants were at their base indistinguishable from the weed.

if you tried pulling out the weed you would just yank up the healthy plants with it.

I can't handle it anymore. I want to pull out the weed.

I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed. I want to pull out the weed.

I've just got to. I don't even care anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment