The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Monday, December 20, 2010

Would You Mind At All?

Hello person reading my blog. I'm not being vague and asking questions to the universe now, I'm talking right to you. If you are person who commonly reads my blog, it probably means that you either like it, or you like me. If you like me, I would like to know why, I suspect it is because you find me a friend, or perhaps amusing, or comforting in someway. These are my guesses. If you like my blog, I would also like to know why. And, if you like me because of my blog, I would especially like to know. So, if you wouldn't mind, please message me on Facebook, private messages are fine, if you would like me to know who you are, and if you don't want me to know who you are, go to my anonymous questions website, http://www.formspring.me/Qwozle and leave a brief answer.

Something, too, that I would like to know is how many followers I really have. I know that the people on the side there may not actually follow my blog, and there are a few people who do quite diligently follow my blog who are not in my followers list there on the side.

As always, if you are entertained or at least momentarily un-bored by what you find here, don't feel obligated to message me at all. Its completely free, and as much for my benefit as yours.

Thankyou and cheerioh.

No comments:

Post a Comment