The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ground Control To Major Joel

I encountered a situation the other day that I was quite simply not clever enough to solve in any capacity. And what was worse was that I CARED that I couldn't.

I thought to myself, "This must be what it is like to be a stupid/old/caring person" fortunately it solved itself. But none the less, I was left with an empty annoying feeling right inside my cranium.

It was like being a space explorer, who has traveled far and wide through what he believes is a limitless ocean of planets, stars and brightly burning asteroids in a marvelous silver space vessel, but suddenly he encounters a brick wall hanging there where there should be more space, and on it is a yellow post-it note that reads, "Well done. You have reached the end of the cosmos, better turn back."

Needless to say, I was rather unhappy about it all.

What? You were expecting some sort of conclusion to that? Well there isn't one. I'm still unhappy about it. Totally unresolved.

You know what? Screw you.

No comments:

Post a Comment