The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This Is What It Feels Like To Be Batman

Huh.

That went exactly to plan. Absolutely nothing went wrong at all. That was amazing.

If this time last year you told me that in one year I would have a loverly girlfriend, a clear plan for the future, an iPhone, a pair of vintage Doc Marten's and an addiction to a caffeine product that costs only 75 cents, I would have punched you in the mouth for being intolerably cruel. But I do have these things, imagination = not required, I literally do have them. And that's fucking awesome.

I mean, I know I complain about my life a lot, but I've got to say, that boy with the dust encrusted brownie and a face bony with lack of food would be damn proud.

Actually the me of the past would hate what I've become. But the point still stands. Things are awesome right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment