The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sea Of Sand And Humans

"Where will you go?

Oh don't worry about me, the desert will swallow me.

He'll send people after you.

The desert will swallow them too.

Without chewing?

Believe it."

I wonder what I want. Well, what does any human want? The modern human wants a life free of financial difficultly, well spent with family and friends, good health and to die when one is many many years old. Probably anyway.

I wonder what I shall end up becoming. I could not foreseen my character changes over the last few years, and people do not stop changing. I wonder if I will like what I am to become.

All people have value. But I disagree that all people have the same amount of value.

Some people are simply better than others. Smarter, stronger, kinder, in greater favor with man and with God. Some people are just superior.

I am not particularly valuable to humanity. My life is a fairly average one. Though some may consider me unconventional, this does not increase my value. I am both accepting and content with this.

People are funny things. I don't like to be in a great crowd of them, but watching a crowd from a distance and a comfortable seat is not a bad way to pass time.



No comments:

Post a Comment