The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Saturday, February 19, 2011

So Basically...

Sadly incapable seeing anything but what you are looking at.

So shallow it amazes me.

Starting to get an edge on me. I don't like it.

Infuriatingly incapable of seeing my point.

Take everything for granted. Do it now, because one day you won't be as pretty.

Wholly dependent upon the feelings of someone who would not care if you were someone else.

Cowardly. For so long.

Think you're better than everyone and very good at lying.

Slut. Without a point or purpose.

So confused I feel a little sorry for you.

Clearly you don't realized that you have no testicles. Metaphorically.

Fucked. And annoying. And angry.

Couldn't see that things were your fault if I drew you a flowchart.

Better than me at doing what I do.

Dumb. Very, very, very dumb.



Location:The Batcave

No comments:

Post a Comment