The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Meat

I just killed a bug. It was walking across the screen of my phone, and I crushed it between the glass and my thumb. It was some kind of moth thing. It was attracted to the light.

The nature of our world is savage. The cats eat birds and owls eat squirrels. Be you mammal, bird, reptile, invertebrate or fish, you must either hunt or run. As David is always saying, we don't have canine teeth to eat fruit.

I don't necessarily need to eat meat to live. Some of my friends do not eat meat, but I eat meat because I like to. I like to taste the life of another mammal in my teeth. I don't pretend that it is right or justifiable for me to consume the flesh of another creature, but it is neither frowned upon nor is it personally harmful.

The strength to do something does not give you the right to do it. But it does give you the ability.



Location:My Bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment