The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Complications.

Ever since I was a little boy I've always wondered why it is that people do things the way they do. Sometimes I think just about what must be going on in other peoples heads, just wondering why they are doing what ever it is they are doing.

I sometimes I feel like I haven't made any progress at all since then, that I'm still just a little boy in a too big woolen jumper who really just doesn't get what is going on at all.

That's what I like about my blog. I understand it. It might not be very much, but in this tiny little corner of the world, everything makes sense. No one is saying things I don't understand, nothing has to be done in a particular way, no one is telling me I'm wrong, or bad, or that I shouldn't be doing anything. Its just my blog. It is the way it is, and of it, I am Lord and Master.

The world is so strange. Murderers who aren't murderers because of technicalities. Giant corporations selling their giant products and all the grey people just going out and buying them. People who are evil because they wear different clothes. Soldiers shooting people because they were told to. People disliking me for no reason other than that they choose to, weird things being weird.

I've never been very strong. I can't lift heavy things, I can't stand much pain, I can't deal with tough situations. When I was little, I used to wonder why that was, and try to make it different. As I get older, I've just sort of accepted it, and realized there is nearly nothing I can do about it. So I carry my little knife, and I solve all the problems that my form will allow me to.


Perhaps its just a part of being human, knowing that compared to the world you aren't really much.


No comments:

Post a Comment