The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Does Anyone Think?

Realistically, there are a great many ideal mates for me in the world. I'm not one of those people who think "I'll never find a soulmate, waa". For one thing, the idea of a soulmate is silly, and second, there are so many people are people in the world, that at the very, very least, there are more than a hundred girls in the world who I would be incredibly compatible with, are my age, and would be generally make an excellent couple with.

I'm not particularly fused about it. If she wants to find me, (a long haired Australian chap with more brain than muscle and who isn't an arsehole) she may. If she doesn't, equally, I really don't care. She defiantly exists. I could do with her, and I could do without her.

It seems to me that people who complain about this sort of thing haven't really thought about it at all. "I'm fat, no one will ever love me!" Do you know how many blokes get turned on by fatness? A lot. "oh no, how will I ever find someone to love someone who wears glasses?" "oh no, who could ever find a person with large ears attractive?" "oh no, my boobs were burned off in a car accident!" Trust me. If it exists, there is someone who likes it. Just use the damn internet. If you can find someone on the internet that will willingly be killed and eaten by another human being, and there are such people read the news, then you can find someone who wants you, whoever you are.

And after they find you attractive, well, love is just a strong feeling of affection built up over time. The concept of falling in love was pretty much invented by western culture. Anyone can do it. I concentrated really hard one day and fell in love with my computer chair. Its all made up anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment