The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Friday, January 21, 2011

Happiness.

They say that money doesn't buy happiness. I thoroughly disagree with that statement.

If I had, say, 12 million dollars, I would be able to sufficiently look after my mother and father, my mum wouldn't have to work, and the quality of her life would be sufficiently increased.

This Would Make Me Extremely Happy.

In addition, with that 12 million dollars, I would be able to buy myself a nice house, paint pretty pictures, write pretty things, drive a car that doesn't break down all the time, and the now and then holiday to a very fine place with a beach, snow, sunset, or ect.

This Would Make Me Extremely Happy.

I am not currently very happy. And it is my strong feeling that a large amount of money would make me happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment