The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Monday, January 10, 2011

I Don't Need You For Anything.

Its such a damn chore
That I get up at all anymore,
When I get out of bed,
I shake my dead head.
And I wonder what you would do,
Yes you,
The person I never knew.

Do I want to find you?
Do I want to catch you?
Do I want to feel your touch?
Do I want to see you, hold you, know you?

Yes, I want it all too much.

The world used to be such a happy place.
Even when I felt out of place.
But now its gone quiet,
All strange and silent.
In less than and hour,
My world went sour.
And all I can think of is you.
Just you,
the person I never knew.

Do I want to kiss you?
Do I want to love you?
Do I want to feel your hand on mine?
Do I want to search you, try you, find you?

Yes, and I don't want to waste any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment