The Flying Ship

The Flying Ship

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Way I'd Have The World Be

I'm always complaining about how I hate people, and what they do. It is easy to complain about the state of something, but much harder to try and change the world, or imagine a better one.

The truth is, I would have the world be a better place, the kind of place where humanity lives for something, a place where the truth is known and a place where kindness is more valuable than money and stocks. A place where it doesn't matter if the rules are bent, because the people are good, and so don't need them.

But I don't imagine such a place, for if I did, I know deep down that I could never be part of it. I am not suited for a place like that. I am a bent little cog suited just fine for a big bent world. I deserve all the cruelty that is given to me, for I am a giver of cruelty. I am I fallen being. And so are you.

You know it's true.


No comments:

Post a Comment